Master in Global Management
Your chance to meet new people and experience new cultures. Study in two countries of your choice and learn the skills to be a successful global leader in the digital age.
This full-time master’s programme with single and double degree options is offered by six leading international business schools through the International Partnership of Business Schools (IPBS):
- Brock University, Catharines, Canada
- DCU Business School, Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland
- ESB Business School, Reutlingen University, Reutlingen, Germany
- NEOMA Business School, Reims, France
- Universidad de las Américas Puebla, Puebla/Cholula, Mexico
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Piacenza, Italy
Kick start your global business career with practical learning, global perspectives and unparalleled networking opportunities. This programme is ideal if you have a bachelor degree in business or a related field (business minor), and possible have already gained first work experience.
For further information about this programme and how to apply see this link: www.ipbsmgm.com
Classes start in fall. The length of the programme varies depending on the student’s choice of track and degree option along with the length of/credits from their bachelor degree. The programme is taught in entirely English.
The MGM professors have extensive academic and professional backgrounds in their respective fields ensuring high academic standards and a strong practical approach. In addition, senior representatives from the corporate world are involved in the teaching.