Stay up to date with our IPBS NEWSFLASH
Gold standard teaching – LUMS
Lancaster University has been awarded the highest possible score in the UK government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) ratings. Our TEF Gold rating is based on high quality teaching, excellent teaching facilities and the good careers our graduates go into.
Lancaster University is among the best in the UK. Out of over 120 UK Universities, we are consistently in the top ten in three main league tables:
- 7th in the Guardian University Guide
- 8th in The Complete University Guide 2021
- 8th in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020
Triple Accreditation for FGV EAESP
Triple accreditation: merit of less than 1% of business schools in the world
Since 2004, FGV EAESP has been among the best institutions in the world for the three most important international accreditors.
- MAXIMUM NOTE IN CAPES IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ONEMBA: THE BEST OF LATIN AMERICA FINANCIAL TIMES
- 250 STUDENTS COURSE WITH FULL SCHOLARSHIP
- 106 INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS IN 38 COUNTRIES
Gold standard teaching – LUMS Lancaster University has been awarded the highest possible score in the UK government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)...Read All
Brock’s research ethics manager gains national recognition Lori Walker, now manager of Research Ethics at the University, started her master’s...Read All