The IPBS Virtual Mobility Programme
In the face of time where student mobility has stalled, and students are unable to study abroad in a traditional sense. With COVID-19 impacting business and school around the world, the International Partnership of Business Schools (IPBS) is pleased to offer the first ever Virtual Mobility Programme. This programme offers students from participating schools a chance to engage globally with students and faculty at partner schools as they enrol in an online course at another school.
Courses will primarily be taught in a synchronous method allowing exchange students to work with and engage with local students and faculty in real time. Students enrolling in this pilot programme will be registered as exchange students thus allowing you to take the course without paying the partner school.
- Take a course that is of interest to you at an international university
- Engage with students and faculty in Canada, Italy, Mexico, and the United States
- Gain experience working with different cultures and people
- Expand your knowledge of international business
Please review the courses listed below and follow the specific instructions for your school to register. You will receive a confirmation from your home institution if you are accepted.
See all courses >
How to Sign-up
The process to register varies by your home institution. Please click on the drop-down menu for each partner school to learn what your next steps are.
Registration deadlines vary by school (October 6 – November 30, 2021)
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I earn credit at my home institution by taking one of these courses?
Yes, you will earn credit. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a transcript from the partner university which your home institution will use to transfer the credit back. Please check with your home institution for specific requirements and instructions.
How much will this cost?
Since you will be participating as an exchange student, you will pay your normal tuition and fees at your home institution. You will not have to pay tuition or fees at the partner school. But, you will need to purchase textbooks and/or other educational materials as required by the professor teaching the course.
I have questions, who should I contact?
You should contact the IPBS representative at your home institution
- Brock University | email@example.com
- NC State University | email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEOMA Business School | email@example.com
- UDLAP | email to firstname.lastname@example.org or virtual office: www.internacional.udlap.mx
- Elon University: email@example.com
- UCSC: firstname.lastname@example.org